Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holic Farm Promotion?

3 posters

Go down

Holic Farm Promotion? Empty Holic Farm Promotion?

Post  Garou Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 am

Hello, Lisette,
I was surfing through Holic Farm earlier and couldn't help but notice the amount of energy and time you must have put into designing and constantly updating this site. It is unfortunate that there aren't more visitors to the site and more people posting in this forum. I cannot seem to recall how I found this site, but I have yet to hear anyone else mention Holic Farm since I arrived here.

Before I assume you want more visitors, I wanted to ask if you indeed do want Holic Farm to be more popular. If so, what have you done to promote Holic Farm? I am asking because, if you would like me to, I can spend some time promoting this site (through legal ways that aren't annoying), simply because I think it deserves to be known.

-=ViC

Garou

Back to top Go down

Holic Farm Promotion? Empty Re: Holic Farm Promotion?

Post  Lisette Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:38 pm

Hello Garou,
I'm very glad that you concern about Holic Farm Very Happy
Yes it's a bit frustrating doing this alone hehehe, but I just love this site and the game ^^

I actually planning to promote too, I first promote this site throught my vending's title, maybe you found holicfarm from it lol. Then I submit the site to official fansite section, GM already give a reply and promised to put it at official site, but maybe she forgotten it XD. I also post one link to official guide, it help a lot, but I realize that still many players didn't see it Sad

I'll be very happy if you willing to help promote this site ^^, after all other player's suggestion about one site would be a lot better than I myself promote it. I mean, if I tell people "here is my site, its good, blah blah blah", people would simply says "you said it because you wrote it" XD

Btw, I actually have one planning for holic farm's 1st mont running time =) (that would be April 12th).
I'm planning to held some forum events, the prizes would be guild wings (I'll buy a pack of it, so it's aprox 20 winner). And maybe some other prizes which I haven't decided yet.

Here are some of the event's ideas :
1. screenshot contest
as many game already held...a bit too ussuall i think, but people may find it easy to join
2. screenshot comic contest
make a 16 panel comic using screenshot, may be edited to add text and effect
3. fanfiction contest
make a short fan fiction about holic, may use 1-2 screenshot if needed
4. UCD contest
form a 3 person party, and finish my UCD. winner would be the fastest to finish it. But I dunno how to track who enter my dungeon, and what level r they. I don't want ppl cheating by using easier UCD or higer lv char
5. guild photo contest
make a creative guild screenshot. but I don't think a guild can be rewarded by a piece of guild wing :p, maybe I have to think other prizes for this.
6. fanart contest
very ussuall contest too ^^, and limited to who can draw
7. spot me !
one of my friend will be a wanted, every contestant should seek him, talk to him, and ask for a photo
8. looks alike contest
post a screenshot of your char and a photo of your which looks similar in any way (costume, pose, face, hair, etc

Any suggestion ? XD
I think I'll held 3-4 contest. any idea are welcome Smile
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Holic Farm Promotion? Empty ...

Post  fleon Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 pm

Hmm i like the idea of 16 pannel comic and looks alike contest. But Spot me and Screenshot contest will do better promotion than comic and comic alike. Screenshot and spot me is easy to join in ^^

fleon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:15 am

Comic contest is the hardest IMHO, because u have to make a story, take a pic, edited it, etc. It needs more than 1 ability to join XD

Fleon :
For the "spot me", it'll be hard if we can't give some clue for your play time =(. Since you've been bussy these days, I dunno about next month. If you keep disapearing for several days, people will get frustated in no time. Maybe we should give some alternative char, for example, spot one of us (fleon, me, and mystina), and tell them our timezone and level (for hunting place clue).
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Holic Farm Promotion? Empty hmm nice idea

Post  fleon Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 am

Yeah comic will be very limited, but its fun :p lol. I think spot me and screenshot or screenshot alike will be better ^^. Yeah u're right, im busy this several day. Hope next month i will not to busy ^^ (i've finish the calmic project today ^^)

fleon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down