Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the monster map ?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about the monster map ?

What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_lcap75%What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_lcap25%What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_lcap0%What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_lcap0%What do you think about the monster map ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What do you think about the monster map ? Empty What do you think about the monster map ?

Post  Lisette Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:17 pm

It took me several days to make the map, so I want to know whether it is useful or not.
Also if you have any suggestion, please let me know so I can make better map for nuts ranch Very Happy
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the monster map ? Empty Re: What do you think about the monster map ?

Post  Garou Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 am

Wow, I am very, very impressed by the Monster Map, which I just saw for the first time several minutes ago. The information is clearly presented, and the images of the monsters make things very easy to understand. Gosh, you even cropped the images of the monsters out neatly. I praise you for your efforts. I no longer need that map personally, as I passed Feather Plain long ago, but I am sure it can be very useful to newer characters

For those who could not find the Monster Map (it took me a short while to find it), here's a direct link to it: http://holicfarm.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/feather-plain.jpg (I hope you don't mind me linking it like this, Lisette).

-=ViC

Garou

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the monster map ? Empty Re: What do you think about the monster map ?

Post  Lisette Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Of course I didn't mind you post a link to it Smile, I made it so that everyone can enjoy it anyway ^^
But I suggest everyone to see it's original page, because it contains the monster's exp and explanation for its color stroke =)

here it is : http://holicfarm.net/2008/03/21/feather-plain/
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  joelspirit Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:23 am

this is just too super~~~ so useful for starters~~~
i found many newcomers keep on asking about this quest location that mob location (i was once -.-)~~~
but with this map it should be sooo clear~~~ great job~~~ (^_^)
cant wait for the other map~~~ (",)
joelspirit
joelspirit

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the monster map ? Empty monster map

Post  Sadorin Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Well done!! makes life so much easier when you need to find a certain lvl for an item drop that you may need. Also it will greatly help the new guys.

Sadorin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 pm

The monster map is really good and I did find it useful nice work ^^
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum