Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oOo~ o:

2 posters

Go down

oOo~ o: Empty oOo~ o:

Post  OMGRiceCakes Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:25 pm

After browsing the Holic forums I stumbled upon the link to your site and I have to say it's really well done @.@' I'd like it if I was able to help out, but from the looks of it, you seem to have gotten things under control just fine xD. A tip would be to perhaps include a section for future cash shop items that we could look forward to from other versions of holic.

flower <==(that's a pretty random emote xD)

OMGRiceCakes

Back to top Go down

oOo~ o: Empty Re: oOo~ o:

Post  Lisette Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:58 am

oh that's a nice idea ^^, I'll try to browse the korean web and see If I can gather some info Smile
But I actually can't read korea xD, I used babblefish to translate the databases hehehe
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 pm

I've downloaded Holic Korea's client yesterday. But I can't register to their web T.T;
They're using 2 protection system to prevent outsider register. The first one is kssn, it is korean residece number, which I already bypass by searching for someone's real kssn on google. But I have no idea on the second one. I guess (by looking at the icon and babelfish translation) it's sms verification. There are other 3 otipons, that looks like, PC's certificate verification, residence card fax, and mail verification.

Anyone here have a korean friend who can help me registering ? I can't view the premium shop via the web.
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  OMGRiceCakes Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Waah.. xD Sorry for the late response. I kinda recall a guildmember who successfully signed up for a Korean Holic account. I'll ask him how he did it.

However, he also said they had this weird security action where you're required to enter some code every two hours or so in-game when the window pops up. If you don't reply, then you're automatically disconnected from the server ._. I don't know if this is true or not, but I'll ask him :3

Keep up the good work with the site~

OMGRiceCakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum