Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4. Guild Profile

3 posters

Go down

4. Guild Profile Empty 4. Guild Profile

Post  Lisette Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:29 am

Post a reply to this topic if you want to enter this contest. Post one reply for each guild profile !
Refer to this guide if you don't know how to add a picture to your post.

What you need to post :
1. Guild name
2. Guild mark
3. Guild's faction
4. Guild leader's name
5. Guild's description
6. Your referee's in game name, if applicable
7. (optional) Screen shot(s) and other info

Winner & Prize :
1. All qualified guild profile will be edited by me and posted at the main site.
2. One best guild profile will be posted at Holic Farm's hall of fame, and receive a set of 20 fashion items. Prizes will be sent to guild leader.
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

4. Guild Profile Empty Re: 4. Guild Profile

Post  nageclaw Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 am

1. BLiTZKRiEG
2. 4. Guild Profile Guild%20mark
3. Premus Union
4. BLaCKHUntER
5. A guild from philippines
6. -
7. -

nageclaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesys Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Evolution

Faction: Primus Union
Founders: Genesys & xxUnreality [Shiyuri]
Members: 32
Reputation Level: 10
Server & Channel: Server: Leatus, Channel: 1, 3, & 5 [Leaders will be swapping channels from time to time for Recruitment Advertisements]
Recruitment Level: Levels 20 and up
Guild Insignia: 4. Guild Profile J001
Screenshot: TBA
Referee: "Promote your guild" on Holic Online Forums [http://holic.netgame.com/community/forums.php] & Vyruss

Information
Evolution Guild would like to present our profile towards Holic Farm. We would like to promote Holic Farm's 1st Month Anniversary as our present guest for Evolution. We would like to thank you for having this opportunity to host this event. Here is our normal Guild Description, which I have used this description from our Evolution Recruiting Page. Also, we've reduced the profile to remove the recruitment sections. Thank you for your time.

Evolution is a gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form. The Holy Members of Evolution seek eternal life and peace. This Guild was created by xxUnreality [Shiyuri] and I after nearly being caught up in the conflict of what guild we were going to join. To avoid the bitterness and hatred, we created Evolution purely to give players a good place to stay and be with fun-filled people and never have to deal with such quarrels or anger. Evolution is the oldest guild in Holic Online USA history. We appreciate for the guild's activeness.

Our Guild insignia is different. Actually, I posted the official one, but I have changed it regularly in game. Changing the insignia is like evolving into a new eternal life. It calms people when they just flutter through the endless skies minding their own business and not getting involved in the matters between cats and dogs. That's what our Guild is about. We're pretty much neutral to all guilds, and we do not involve ourselves in drama of any sort. ^^

Benefits
- The Holy Members of Evolution are really nice.
- Our Members will help you with problems and quests.
- You get the priority of helping each member out
- We will help you level your subclass if you are having trouble.
- We like to party most of the time, unless we have a diverse variety of levels, some of us may party with you.
- We're friendly and fun to be around.
- We love to have a huge guild with fun and active Holy Members.
- We are now hosting Evolution Guild Events, Evolution UCQ - Quests, Events, and Extremes!

Genesys

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 am

Well done guild profile =)
Btw, who's the leader ? I mean the IGN Name.
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesys Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Genesys XD

See my account? LOL

Genesys

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 am

oh okay hehe... just to make sure Very Happy