Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay Hunter is here ^.^

4 posters

Go down

Yay Hunter is here ^.^ Empty Re: Yay Hunter is here ^.^

Post  Lisette Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:28 pm

I still haven't tried that combination, lol. I'm too lazy to level a rogue xD.

I was using my hunter without sub-class debuff, because I use it along with my mage. Then I began to frustated Evil or Very Mad.
Now I played it again, and already 19. I played it with monk class ^.^. That was good... Maybe monk is a best sub-classes, since it have defense buff (which is good for any class), and regeneration for 2.5mins.

Since hunter's armors are still have low drop rate, this defense budd works great with me Smile. I don't have to spam pots anymore lol...

oh btw I found a nicce bug at UCD ^^. The monsters won't attack me, nor my pet, if I command my pet to attack it from far away. That's a pity that my pet is only 20 rite now, otherwise I can level any sub-classes with this way lol. This can't be happened at normal monsters though.... only UCD
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  joelspirit Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:59 pm

serously~~~

yes
hunter + rouge buffer help out each other Cool

but
hunter + rouge = both play for speed and damage, also = same trick on swiping mob(speedy), same time also = BOARD!!! unless u are ppl who super love speed char, if not u will get board very quickly Mad monkey

my char is rouge as main, hunter(stop lvling already) as sub. Razz Like a Star @ heaven
joelspirit
joelspirit

Back to top Go down

Yay Hunter is here ^.^ Empty So far so good!

Post  Sinjaku Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I'm enjoying the Hunter because my Koshare looks hilarious sporting dual pistols. The lack of equipment is noticeable but not too noticable when I'm grouped and doing constant area damage.
Sinjaku
Sinjaku

Back to top Go down

Post  AmoraBunny Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Boooored. Gave up on my hunter, going back to my warrior as my sub. I love tanking the hits and standing on my own Sad
AmoraBunny
AmoraBunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:53 pm

I was frustrated at lv 14 >;(, Ikeep dieing and see "miss miss miss". Then I changed back to my old class. But latter on I found ppl vend a scary sin glove, it's 2M each. Rather expensive, but I'm really courious about the hunter class, so I bought it and start playing it again.

This time I hunt down at most +2 lv monsters, with approx 45acc, it did well =)
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  AmoraBunny Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Hunters attack faster than a rogue in my opinion, but the damage is less. Even with the +acc buff, you need to find alot of accuracy rings and what not because I'm just constantly seeing 'miss miss miss'. Sorta frustrating.

I like the idea behind the hunter class; however, I do agree with a great deal of players that the guns just seem rather out of place with the way holic is structured.
AmoraBunny
AmoraBunny

Back to top Go down

Yay Hunter is here ^.^ Empty Yay Hunter is here ^.^

Post  Lisette Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 pm

I've tried the hunter class yesterday, but only to lv 5. It sures have looottsss of skills for that low lv XD
From my experience, bow and gun has same range, gun has lower atk but higher speed than bow.

I haven't try it much, but I think hunter will pair well with rogues, because they have +dex and +acc buff, which will do good for rogues. In other hand, rogue's buff will do good too for hunters (+acc, +speed, +eva). But my main char is mage, I want to try to pair them, so that the hunter can be my alternative long ranger damage dealer for my party.

so, how's your experience with hunter guys ?
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum