Free Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Holicfarm?

2 posters

Go down

About Holicfarm? Empty About Holicfarm?

Post  Silvas Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:29 am

study Introduction:
Hello everbody, I am Silvas my real name is Maurice and I live in the netherlands. I played many other games before this one. But the best one i ever played is Rose online (more then a year). I started to play Holic online recently and i must say i am pretty impressed by it. So i decided to keep playing this game.

Well like the topic title says i have some questions for this guild. It looks like this is a good and friendly guild. too bad i can't find any info about this guild, so here are the questions.

study Questions:
1. Is this an active guild?
2. What faction is this guild?
3. Is there an level restriction on this guild or can anybody join?
4. Does this guild have many members?
5. Can you show me the icon of this guild? (just curious Wink )
6. Are there any important rules in this guild?
7. Are you partying often in this guild?
8. What channel is this guild playing on?
9. Are there any special benefits if you join this guild?
10. Does this clan has a special aim in the game?

studyLast Words:
Almost forget to say that i am a mage lvl 9. I am also a loyal member, you can ask me anything and I am always willing to help. Well that's what i got to say, i hope the questions don't take to much time off your life. Wink
Silvas
Silvas

Back to top Go down

About Holicfarm? Empty Re: About Holicfarm?

Post  Lisette Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:12 am

Hi Silvas !

Actually Holic Farm is not a guild, it is a Fan Site of Holic Online, you can visit the main site here : http://holicfarm.net.

I, myself, is a guild leader, named Vintergartan. You can see my guild's icon at the main site front page Very Happy, it's showed above my screen shot hehehe. I create this guild without any special aim, but mainly so that have an experience making a guild ^^, because maybe someday I need to make a guide about it.

However if you interested to join us, you're welcome. We're Ganav guild, and curently only have 3 members, that is Holic Farm's staffs (me and 2 of my real life friends). You can choose your faction at lv 20, so we can invite you after that.

About partying, since me and my friends have a common online time, yes we like to party Very Happy. But sometimes we go solo too. We usually go to random channel. We can talk in guild chat even we are at different channel.

We don't have any special rules, just be a good player =). And it may be no benefit to join us ^^, we're a small non famous guild hehe...

And last, I love to reply, its not taking too much time Smile, feel free to contact us again.
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvas Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Thank you for your reply, it seems that i got a lot of training to do.
Hope to see you all in the future. (Mabye in the contest, let the hunt begin Razz )

Silvas
Silvas
Silvas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:14 am

Okay then, happy hunting Very Happy
Hope to see u soon ^^

PS. what channel r u usually played ?
Lisette
Lisette

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvas Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 am

Lisette wrote:what channel r u usually played ?

I play at channel 4 (lvl 11 now Razz )
Silvas
Silvas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum