Priests- are they merely rez characters

Go down

Priests- are they merely rez characters

Post  Sadorin on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:31 pm

I have a lvl 3X priest I have enjoyed the time i have put in playing this class.. but are they merely rez and healing characters.. or can they stand alone?
Any input on your time playing a priest and what you think of the class is greatly appreciated.

Sadorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Priests- are they merely rez characters

Post  AmoraBunny on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:55 pm

The priest can stand alone BUT.... they kill slow compared to most classes. The new spells introduced in the last update has made them able to stand on their own even better (They have 3 poison skills that does damage (XXX) over a certain amount of time). It's great!

But priests become highly needed in later levels: Almost no one can fight against a boss without a cleric, it's just a death wish. The buffs they can give (And, nicely, the debuffs they can use on targets) is greatly appreciated. Take a small group into the library and fight the AoE monks; the battles become rather epic and intense.
AmoraBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joelspirit on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Currently i dont think the buffer of the priest is too useful Crying or Very sad ~~~ since now there is no PVP and mob dont used element attack (lvl 1 ~ lvl 35 mob no used element attack, higher lvl i dont know Shocked ) so buffer for increasing def of earth/ice/fire is useless (or is tat other useful way? tell me then Rolling Eyes ), so does for the immune to poison. and maybe i c wrong but is there 2 type of buffer that are increasing def of earth? y give us 2 of the same effect skill?? bounce bounce bounce

me not saying all priest buffer is useless, some is very very good (^.^), such as invincible and protection(gold ball surrounding char), just the time is a bit too short tongue

WAhahaha~~~ just got my priest up till lvl 25 today~~~ any 1 need revive just ask~~~ p(^.^)q
joelspirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisette on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm

I think so too, buffer priest is a bit useless. The only one that works pretty good is the "flash of protection". I usually party with a priest and warrior (I'm a mage). He's very usefull in the party not because of the buff skills, but because of the healing and de-buff one hehehe Cool.

De-buff skills works great on boss. And sometimes there's too much mobs around us, so that the warrior can't provoke it anymore (due to long cool down time silent ), the priest can sleep it. As a mage I really can't take any damage, it hurts me so much T.T; Of coure this sleep skill is very usefull at this situation.

Oh and the revive skill is awesome ^^ !!

PS. we already have a priest job guide at the main site, it may not so complete, but maybe you want to check it out ^.~
Lisette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmm

Post  fleon on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 am

Yeah Priest is very important character in any party, even their buff is almost useless but their debuff and healing skill is a usefull thing in any party. Like lisette said before, Priest can sleep the mob, de-aggro their allies, even rez, and silence the mob. I Think silence is the best skill that Priest posses. It's make the enemy can't launch their attack and skill for a bit of time. I ussualy use it when i need a time to repot my mp or debuff in the boss battle with my party.

anyway, did anyone know how to use a "mist on" efficiently ? i have tried several time using this skill and i feel no effect at all. Maybe anyone have their own way to use this skill ?

fleon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum